Saturday 15 November 2014

Not Much Study Today.

It's Saturday evening. A chicken is roasting in the oven. Mozart opera gladdens the heart. England lost at rugby again. And I did almost no study at all today. Not quite as I envisioned it this morning. Saturday good, Mozart good, chicken good, no study no good. Considering the lack of lectures-there have been none-lack of resources and the sense that I'm floundering around in the dark is not as bad as I feared it might be. I am getting things read and done but I have no idea if they are the right things. So the anxiety will prolong for some time.

But I live in the here and now. Good things are in front of me. I have found a job I think I might apply for. Christmas is getting ever nearer and another epic lunch at Beka's is on the horizon. So not all is bad.

It was a tough week but I'm feeling more with it, less stressed and a little less tired. If I can afford the time tomorrow I may venture to the Eight Bells in Old Hatfield for lunch before watching the Hurricanes play at the University. Promised Allan the chaplain I would try to come and support. Next week looks a little different. Will not be in my office beyond Wednesday lunch time. A hospital visit will occur then, governor's meetings all day Thursday then off to Birmingham for the Mind Conference on Friday. More time away from the books but variety does help calm the mind. More soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment