Saturday 8 November 2014

Procrastinating Saturday.

My intention this afternoon was to do some study. I downloaded and printed off 3 more academic papers to support my project yesterday. An afternoon of opera and academia never occurred though-the All Black are back in town. Shameless procrastination but they only come once a year so that is my afternoon well and truly changed.

In another change my tentative ventures into the realm of fish will continue tonight. I will sear a tuna steak-line caught of course-marinaded in garlic, cinnamon, pomegranate molasses and coriander. Nice and rare if I get it right-mum would not approve. I do need to eat more fish and cut out the fat in my post smoking world, am getting fatter by the day.

These diversions are needed after a long and at times arduous week. I'm still standing and doing well but managing 3 crises at once is really stretching resources. Sooner or later we are in danger of losing someone. Yet crises do dissipate in time. I just have to work hard to bring that about.

Tomorrow is Remembrance Sunday. I have my poppy although it looks a bit battered. And in my quiet way I will remember those who gave their lives for my freedom and that of others. It is a privilege to experience the freedom on my country, sadly others may not have that in other countries. Will post again soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment