Thursday 27 November 2014

A Flicker of Emotion.

Having spent the best part of 3 days alone in my flat I briefly ventured out last night. For just a few minutes talking to my friend Di about what a great Christmas we had last year I felt a flicker of emotion. It was good emotion. Sadly it did not last. This morning it was back to that empty deserted feeling of nothing. Yet that glimpse should be a sign of improvement.

I had no luck getting a Doctor appointment-nothing available to pre-book until Tuesday. The arrangements to get to see GPs set up by the previous government really are shambles for Doctors and patients alike. I do not consider myself an emergency. I may have fallen but I have not slipped inside the gates of hell. But it would be quite nice to get to see someone. I will try again later and see what I can get.

I ventured forth today as well for a little lunch and to shop. Worn out now so just listening to The Marriage of Figaro. Think I might have made a mistake glancing at e mails-the world certainly doesn't stop because I'm ill. It is a day they want me to provide a miracle. Well someone else will have to do that-I'm too tired for miracles.

And so on Thanksgiving Day I give warm support to the many people in the USA who read my blog. I will watch the football later and in the depleted state think of you all. Enjoy the turkey.

I Heard a Voice.

PS Amazingly yesterday's offering was post 500, so many in 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment