Saturday 23 November 2013

A Dream Vacation.

For the past couple of weeks my nights have been comparatively calm. Yes dreams have woken me but it has only been once or twice a night. After my recent months it was a blessing to get some better sleep. All that changed last night. I was up 4 times and the ashtray looked fuller than of late. Why as I plagued thus? I have no idea of the purpose of dreams-will Jung enlighten me-but I wish life would be with fewer of them.

My week went reasonably well. I spoke to Jayne who told me I sounded happy. As I ever I had to check with her to see if I was too manic-she said not. Tuesday and Wednesday were a little tricky but I think I'm in a good place.

I have had a quiet day, shopping, a pint of tribute, and domestic boredom. I bumped into Gary and Ali in town and have now been invited for lunch there. That is only the second such invitation I've had since I moved to Hertfordshire. As a child we were poor, ate vegetables out of the garden, had little meat and what we did have was cheap cuts. I well recall stuffed hearts-I loved them. Tomorrow I will re-acquaint myself with them. I'll let you know if my tastes have changed. My flat is looking more respectable now-will finish it off tomorrow. An evening of cricket lowlights awaits me-the 1st Test has gone disastrously wrong. Another post to follow.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment