Tuesday 2 April 2013

Sun is Out, Time for Pimm's!

It seems ages since I was in my flat. Actually have not had it to myself for a while with my visitor from beyond the sea. I'm now back. The sun is shining but it remains cold. I'm cooking a Cambodian beef curry with ginger and cardamom. Rice has just gone on and I should eat in about 20 minutes.

When I got back I had to replenish my meagre stocks. But it was not just food I bought. With the Pimm's season starting on Sunday I had to be prepared. So I came home with cucumber, lemons, lime, and a mint plant. Had some Pimm's left over from last year so when all is cooled I will pour my first Pimm's of the season.

There are still a few days left of my holiday. I will travel to St Albans and London in the coming days. Then home for a quiet weekend before the carnage of next week.

Not really sure where I am mentally. I don't feel depressed but I continue to be plagued by nightmares. That is never a very good sign in my life. Please go away!!!

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment