Sunday 14 April 2013

Life is Fickle.

After my fraudulent triumph on Thursday when I last posted Friday was a much more difficult day. Perhaps I was not at my best. It has left me doing too much thinking over the weekend. I always have had trouble switching off. Fortunately today feels better than yesterday. Who knows about tomorrow for tomorrow I go back in earnest.

In the mean time I am listening to Marriage of Figaro and digesting my roast ham I had for lunch. I've not had Sunday lunch at lunchtime at home for a while. Outside of the ethnic football season I tend to eat in the evenings.

I must get down to writing my mood diary soon, it has been a while. I suspect as I reflect it will mainly be below the 0 mark. That is never a very good sign. The last 2 days I have taken an extra Risperidone on the advice of Heather. I'm not psychotic or suicidally depressed but sometimes it is better to be safe than sorry.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment