Tuesday 24 December 2013

The Storm is Over.

Well we all made it in one piece through the vicious storm of last night. No damage here, my car is alive and kicking and Miriam and Nigel had a good journey down. So we commence the festivities.

Today has been spent wrapping, organising, cheese buying, wine selecting and cooking curry goat. It looks and smell delicious after what appeared a slow start. Still haven't got used to using an aga but getting there. Everything is delivered to Beka's so no last minute scrabbles before the big day. Dad will go to church and we will go to the pub. He'll pick us up from there to go for the gargantuan feast that awaits at Beka's. They looked a little stressed when I went round but all will be right on the night.

That just leaves me the wonderful task of wishing my readers world wide a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Stay safe and enjoy the holiday. I may be back tomorrow, depends on how much wine I drink!

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment