Wednesday 11 September 2013

Off to Market.

Today all has been quiet. I'm taking it fairly easy before next week. I shopped, ate, pottered, listened to Mozart and continued to plough my way through my governor reading. I have also been stressing after yet another failed attempt to do things on line. If it can go wrong it will with me. Instead of an ungraded browser that I wanted that failed and I ended up downloading a search engine I didn't want which has slowed down my PC even more. I think I will have to phone my friendly IT man at the university. But that can wait.

Tomorrow I'm off to market. Yes my favourite Borough Market trip. I will travel down with the incomparable Dory to meet my new friend Amber and with luck Beka too. What delights await us I don't know. But we are very close to the mushroom season, I need chorizo and good sherry vinegar; the rest will be a bonus. I will be laden ready for the cooler climes of autumn. Yes after what has been out best summer since 2006 autumn has definitely arrived here in the UK.

My mood is holding, around +1 I suppose. Not where I want it but it will do. How much it is challenged in the coming weeks is up for debate. I feel more prepared than last year. I have a little plan which might come to fruition-we shall see.

So here is to market, good produce and a few more days off work.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment