Saturday 14 September 2013

A New Face.

I met someone new in the Hedgehog last night. She grew up with my friend Gary and they regard each others as cousins although they are not related. So what you might say? Well she works for Waterstones book shop and has offered to help me with my book sales. What she can or will do I don't know but every little helps.

Today I have felt very tired. Slept properly for the first time since I got back from Spain. It has not been a good holiday for sleep just as happened last year. I shopped and then had a quiet afternoon listening to music and reading. The only thing I have achieved is to put together a Sri Lankan beef curry which is slowly cooking away on the hob. Even ground my own curry powder for it. I'm using the new Indian dried chillies I bought. I have no idea how hot they are so been a little cautious. Let's hope all goes well.

So then on to my final day before the storm. A usual Sunday I think, roast chicken, the Sunday Times, some opera and then an evening of American football. Then it is back to reality. Time always goes so fast when I'm not working. Until next time.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment