Friday 13 September 2013

Not Very Brave!

My trip to market yesterday was a lot fun. And I managed to avoid spending a fortune. Sadly Amber couldn't make it and no word from Beka but Dory and I fought on alone. I returned laden with pigeon, chorizo, sherry vinegar, roasted pimenton, good bacon, Sri Lankan cinnamon and some dried Indian chillies. Yet that was not the most interesting of the discoveries I made. That honour is jointly held by trying Masala Chai for the first time-it was wonderful-and finding the feared ghost chilli. I was not brave enough to buy it but it did look tempting. All in all a great day.

Now it is dull and damp back in Hertfordshire. So it is an afternoon in as I prepare for Monday. What will be in store for me? Nothing too drastic I hope. Last year I ended up having to go the hospital for a student psych assessment on day 1 of induction week! Not a good start. Let us pray for a less hectic beginning given the extras of the MSc and the Trust work. I feel at present I have energy to make it work. Whether that is the case deep in winter when the world is at its darkest and wettest in another idea. I cannot predict the future. But I do feel better than than last year; this time then I was at my lowest ebb for some time. Now I feel good; long may it last.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment