Thursday 20 December 2012

"Charon's Ferry" is Published.

Greetings all from a very wet and windy Kent. I drove down this morning through spray and driving rain to make it unscathed in remarkably quick time. I will be staying with my dad until Friday next week so another culinary adventure has begun.

Anyway, on a slightly different note it is exactly 3 years barring a single day since the ebook of "A Pillar of Impotence" came out. Well today, the sequel "Charon's Ferry" was published in the same format. So if any of you are interested and have ereaders-it won't be out for Kindle until next week- check out the link below:

http://chipmunkapublishing.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=2316

It seems strange that once again I am in print. I never thought or planned to write another book but the views of friends persuaded me otherwise. Now let's hope someone buys it!

More soon.

I Heard a Voice.

3 comments:

  1. I've been trying tp purchase your book from Chipmunka, but they are pretty useless, they don't answer the phone, they don't respond to emails. It's a bit frustrating as I wanted to buy this as a gift for someone for Christmas, they will now have to make do with a dressing gown lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I've heard other people have a problem with it too. You can try and e mail my contact there will@chipmunkapublishing.co.uk and see if he can help. It will be too late for Xmas but it should be on other sites in January or February.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sparkx, the paperback is now listed on www.amazon.co.uk , not quite in stock yet but should be any day now.

    ReplyDelete