Wednesday 19 December 2012

A Simple Lunch.

It is good to be away from the melee of work. Day 3 of my holiday and my mood seems to be better. I was low yesterday but with an extra risperidone parity has been restored. I'm now in the countdown to Christmas.

Task of the week has been completed-the proofs of "Charon's Ferry" are back with the publisher and the ebook should be out this week. I'm running down my stocks of food as I'm off to see my dad tomorrow. This has what led me to a simple lunch of scrambled egg on toast. It is possible to do simple things well a fact that mum sometimes struggled to grasp towards the end of her life. Talking of mum she came to me in my dreams once again as we face the first Christmas without her.

I'm actually looking forward to Christmas. I'm going down early to help sort things out food wise. Dad is currently struggling to get through cards-mum was prolific card sender so it is all a bit overwhelming for him.

When I get back on here is anyone's guess. I'll see what I can do when I'm away. What I do know for certain is that once the link for the book is with me I will share it with all you people out there might have e readers. Bye for now.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment