Friday 28 December 2012

20 Years of Mozart.

Greetings from Hertfordshire. Yes I came galumphing back through surprising good weather laden with presents after what became a great Christmas. We eventually finished our Christmas dinner at about 8.30 having started at 3.15. And as I noted on the day it was a triumph. Boxing Day involved a lot of drinking, curry with my dad then more drinking.

So what of the next few days? Well I have nothing much on the cards other than more cooking-there is a wonderful smell of ham and cloves-catching up on recorded NFL games and listening to music. I came home with the complete works of Mozart courtesy of dad hitting the jackpot in a second hand shop before the holiday. It covers 170 CDs and I doubt I will ever get through it all. But that is not all, I also have the complete works of Haydn and 40 Mendelssohn CDs. So there is lot to do.

Hopefully I will do some blogging in the next few days as well as recuperating from a long term. It is nice to be away from the chaos. See you all soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment