Thursday 25 August 2011

Escape from Hell!

Well I'm down in not so sunny Kent for a few days. Actually it has been much sunnier here than in Hertfordshire-I drove down through torrential rain.

The nightmares of this week's invasion were compounded last night by my flat door jamming and being locked in all night. So I was calling a locksmith at 8 am and having somehow clambered through the window he finally managed to open an escape route and fix a temporary lock 3 hours later. Sometimes I wish I had never moved to Hertfordshire-both flats have been a disaster. I wonder if my dubious landlord will fork out for his responsibilities-on past experience I doubt it!

Hopefully now I'm away I can enjoy my holiday. Have a birthday BBQ to go to on Sunday-I guess I had better think up some kebabs to cook.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment