Sunday 28 August 2022

Pressure Off.

Although I've been off since Friday 19th it took some time to decompress from work. Now, the pressure is finally off and I've had two anxiety free days.

That is always needed. On an overcast but mild Sunday afternoon I'm listening to Tosca and doing some reading. 

My return journey from Kent was uneventful. Trains ran OK and I was home by lunchtime on Friday. Good to see so many friends. But I could have done without the anxiety. 

Next week will be busy. Occupied by domestic stuff tomorrow...defrosting the freezer is an awful job. Tuesday brings my birthday and Miriam visiting. Hope to fit in a trip to Borough Market. Friday brings my school friend Ernest to town. 

Hope to fit in a video call to my retired therapist Peter one afternoon. 

That said I never really stop working. I continue to support the daughter of a Cambridge friend who has been struggling with her mental health. Also to support another Cambridge friend who just lost a relative to suicide. Thus us the world of mental health. 

There will be roast beef and horseradish for dinner. A while since I cooked beef on a Sunday.

If you're UK based enjoy the Bank Holiday tomorrow. Until next time. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment