Thursday 1 September 2022

Cracked Mirror.

Many people say amazing things about me. They respect my work, my compassion and my wisdom. My consultant asked me in  January what people would say if he asked my friends how they view me? Most would say amazing. Or inspirational. 

So why is it on this grey but mild September day that all I do is see the flaws? If I look in the mirror I see distortion, cracks and fog. Is my self esteem really that low?

Today I feel tired, scared and lonely. A woman I once worked with said to me that living with depression is like being in a glass box. She could hear and see the world but they couldn't hear her nor could she touch them. And she was surrounded by a loving family.

My demons are abroad today. They haunt me and make my mind teem with negativity. My friend Charlotte always sticks her tongue out at me whenever I say something kind.

The world sees us one way and we see us another. 

I'm speaking to a wise man I  an hour or so, hope it helps. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment