Tuesday 30 July 2019

A Culinary Adventure.

A little experiment with my photos. Tonight home made lamb curry. Very good.

Being a technical moron the above is something of an achievement. As indeed was the curry dreamt out using a combination of age old recipe books, a bounty of ingredients in the cupboard, accidentally buying dice lamb rather than minced lamb and the experience of many years in a kitchen.

It brought pleasure on an otherwise grey and wet day, a painful physio session and the dullness of summer holiday work. I feel very sore after physio as does my bank balance but needed to be done. I have a follow up on Thursday.

Back at home I'm listening to Mozart's Mass in C Minor and doing a little reading. Tomorrow brings little to look forward to. The physio warned me I could be very sore tomorrow. The bonus of tomorrow is that it is pay day so I can be a little indulgent. But too much indulgence recently means it's back to austerity measures. Make progress over a couple of months then it is dashed away by frivolous high living and travel, profligate waste and the fighting the eternal battle with my mood.

In theory my pay goes up next month. That's something to look forward to but I suspect the rise will not be in line with 37% increase in my parking permit. Oh well, the Lord giveth and taketh away. See you soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment