Wednesday 29 November 2017

Would Be Easy to Have a Rant.

You find me today on the edge of rant. But I will shy away. Suffice it to say today was not my best day. Sometimes it feels as if we live in a siege mentality in my days so I can understand people saying things in ways that are not always helpful but I do not like coming home feeling attacked. But rather than attack back I will take the experience and try to build a better suit of armour in future.

I'm not entirely sure if anyone is out there reading. Views have really slumped this month and as ever I have no idea why the audience can wax and wane in such an unexpected way. If you are reading many thanks. Although most who read do not know me I do like doing my writing and value everyone who tunes in.

My part of the world remains pretty cold and desolate. The boiler is holding on thank goodness so aside from cold feet I'm pretty comfortable at home. I'm listening to opera for the second night in a row. I awarded myself an extra session yesterday as I was at a loose end.

The countdown to Christmas will kick off in earnest on Friday. Why do people put up decorations in November? I need to think what to buy people. Tomorrow is pay day and I have managed to claw back the much of the deficit after my profligate October. I have paid for the next two MOT tests on my car and it will be serviced next Friday. Must go Christmas shopping soon.

Rebecca has conned me into singing in a carol service the week after next. Where has my confidence gone when it comes to singing? Losing confidence seems to be a big issue in my life as I get older. Does that happen to others? I never could sight read well so the prospect of a rehearsal and high expectation looms large and terrifying. But I'm sure we will be okay.

Will be nice to spend the day in London beforehand. Despite my good intentions trips to London have been few and far between except my dinner with Ross a couple of weeks ago.

With that I leave you all. More in December.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment