Saturday 2 September 2017

At Last Some Sleep.

Thank goodness for that, I finally managed to get some sleep. Resorted to increasing the Trimipramine for a couple of days. What a difference it made yesterday, uplifted, upbeat and enjoying a lovely afternoon. I slept again last night but woke feeling a little lost and uncertain.

The day is warm and humid. Yes September has arrived and each day I edge closer to the return. What is in store for me I have no idea, steadfastly refused to look at e mails. That can wait.

So what of today? I did a little cleaning, ate two lunches and am now listening to Classic FM. They have had a nice selection of music including Elgar's sublime Cello Concerto, love that piece. I'm still not certain what next. I have friends coming for dinner, chicken with bay, garlic and white wine, classic Spanish fare. Funny how my vague attempts at eating better forever make me feel hungry. I paid a weight price for slipping on the avoidance of cakes, chocolates and biscuits at work and have put some back on. How do people do this on a longer term basis?

My trip to Borough Market has been postponed as my friend Karen is unwell. We are hoping to put it all back until October. Still planning on taking Sarah to Cambridge on Monday. Let's hope the sun shines so we can go punting. I think a visit to Sala Thong is on the cards. Miriam is coming down on Friday so a late birthday lunch.

Whatever you are doing, stay safe, enjoy the weekend and relax.

I Heard a Voice.

PS Rodrigo just came on the radio, love a bit is guitar music.

No comments:

Post a Comment