Sunday 24 February 2013

Where Have I Been?

I guess some you may be wondering where I have been. It is 6 days since my last post on here. That post was not a good one, Monday was a low day. Strange thing is I have no idea why. The week did get a little better and my mood is now more stable.

In reality this week has been quite busy which has kept me away from here. But it is now a Sunday and Don Giovanni is accompanying my afternoon reading. A duck is on the top in the kitchen rising to room temperature before I roast it later. It was very good value at £7 and I intend to stuff if with oranges-a nice flavour. Then of course there will be potatoes roasted in duck fat-heavenly. Not sure about the vegetables yet.

I can't be bothered to look at next week's diary until tomorrow-better not to know sometimes. But I am looking forward to going to my beloved Cambridge next weekend-I will see many old faces. Cambridge always looks after its own. See you all in the week.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment