Monday 18 February 2013

I'm Writing Off Today.

It has not been a good day. Ever had enough by 11 am? Today I did. I feel low, empty, listless and tired. Strange thing is I do not know why. Maybe it was 2 consecutive nights of nightmares. Almost had a panic attack in my sleep in the early hours of this morning; not had one of those for years.

So where next? I'm home now with a beer and no thoughts of work. Actually I have no thoughts at all which became oh so familiar during my relapse almost exactly a year ago. I hope my mood lifts soon. I don't think I am relapsing as nothing in particular has happened. But who knows with mental illness.

Tomorrow I will meet with an academic who wants to involve me in yet another project I have no time to do. On Friday I teach-that should pick me up. But until I will just take each hour at a time; that is all any of us can do when life appears doomed.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment