Saturday 5 May 2012

Mood Still Not Right.

It has not been my best day today. Originally I planned to go to Cambridge to watch the Pythons take on Oxford in the first Varsity match in many years. A waterlogged pitch put paid to that. It was then reinstated but at a ground that would have been very hard for me to get to from the train station. So instead I went to London. Wish I hadn't bothered.

From the irritating Liverpool fan on the train, to the delayed tube, to the poor lunch for which I was overcharged, from not finding the one item I went there to buy and finally discovering that the car park at the station had doubled in price since I was last there. Not amused at all.

What I can't understand in the light of recent much more serious events why I am so annoyed about today. Well I guess the only answer is that my mood still is not right. Last week was extremely tough but unlike my usual brimming mood when the going is tough I was flat, tired and demoralised. Maybe it is time to put the risperidone up again for a while.

I'm home now and consoling myself with hotdogs-which I love-and copious amounts of beer. I do hope the gloom lifts soon-this is getting really boring now.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment