Sunday 26 June 2011

Where is the Sun?

Weather forecasters in the UK are famous for getting things very wrong. Well today they promised me a heatwave and glorious sunshine-so where is it? Woke up to mist and cloud. Quite warm but not what was promised. But it is only 12.15 pm so maybe there is hope for later.

I'm in Kent and very glad to be away from Hertfordshire. It has actually been the toughest week I've had in the 4 years since I moved. Sometimes it is horrible working in mental health and it has been just like that this week. My friend Lisa with whom I worked at Rethink used to say "I want to get a job in a sweet shop" when the going got tough. Sweets were most appealing this week.

No more work until Independence Day-yay!!! Am returning home on Tuesday, might perhaps go to London or Cambridge or even St Albans. But if I achieve nothing else this week I hope to get the ball rolling on the upcoming Literary Festival. More on that soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment