Monday 27 June 2011

Time to Hit the Beach!

Well the sun finally arrived with avengence-God it's hot out there! So I took myself off for a stroll down to the beach. Surprisingly quiet there actually but I guess it will get busier.

Before I got ill I was a real sun worshiper. Then when the madness struck I could no longer tolerate heat and cold. I used to freeze in winter and burn up in summer. So for years the beach days went. I can now go there but not for too long.

There is something about the sea that always draws me back. I've been away from it for nearly 4 years now but it lurks in the back of mind and I love going there when I'm down.

Home to Hertfordshire tomorrow. Can't make too many plans as I don't get paid until Thursday and this last month has been a hell of an expensive one. What I do know is that I'm headed for Greenwich next weekend to take some photos for a portrait. All to do with the Literary Festival.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment