Monday 13 June 2011

And Darkness was upon the Face of the Deep.

Well after my post yesterday my mood went into a precipitous freefall. Hit -3 which is danger levels. So I increased my risperidone by 50% and doubled my trimipramine. Within an hour as I tried to sleep my mood lifted to the + side but was low again when I woke up. So going back to morning meds for a while.

I clawed my way up to 0 today but found everything such a struggle. Didn't want to do anything but made it to work anyway. Didn't get much done though.

Not quite sure why this has happened but I suspect it may be response to the extraordinary tiredness I have experienced since Easter. But none the wiser as to why that happened.

Those of musical bent may recognise the title of this post as coming from Haydn's "Creation". Wonderful piece of music. The story is of course resolved through God's will when he created light. Let's hope he does the same for me. Perhaps the coming of risperidone is God's will but I don't really understand such things. That said risperidone has been my "Holy Grail" for the last 10 years. On Thursday we have the 21st anniversary of my descent into madness. Hope I'm clear of that by then.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment