Sunday 18 September 2022

Overwhelming Bewilderment.

A day to go and I've still not made any sense of recent events. I am overwhelmed and bewildered by scale of what is going on. I just don't know what to make of it all.

The Majestic spectacle will play out in the eyes of the world tomorrow. I've been so impressed with the Royal family; carrying on with the same dignity of our late Queen. 

In my little corner of the world my thoughts and mind continue to whir away. I wish I could switch off.

A wise man said to me a few years ago that life is made up on three parts. Home, work and people. Instability in two is manageable but all three is a no go.

Since March all have been unstable. We still haven't completed on the flat. Although I had a better week at work we've still got a lot that we need to fix. And as for people living in the mental health world leads to unstable friendships and relationships. It is thus now.

So on this Sunday morning as Mozart plays life feels confused. That said though I'm infinitely better off than I was a few years ago, or even 18 months ago. Problems can be overcome. What's harder is overcoming my anxiety. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment