Sunday 10 March 2019

Some Sense of Normality.

The flames of rage of yesterday have receded to mere embers of irritation. Looking back life has been quite volatile for me the last few weeks. Wonder what the therapist will make of it all when we meet on Thursday? Thinking pragmatically it is probably a good idea that I'm off the week after next. Kent will be a welcome change.

I have an intense realisation that danger signs are around and I must negotiate in a sensible way rather than letting wildly swinging emotions rule and ruin what is going on in my life. I haven't yet needed to hit the Risperidone. Neither did I fire off raging e mails last night when I got back home. That seemed on the cards much of the evening. I'm terrible company when I feel like that and regret that Sarah has seen it not once but twice in recent days.

Back home on a sunny but blustery Sunday there are trees down up the road. My road is currently closed. I did manage to escape by another route to The White Hart for a pint. It was pretty busy so I sat outside and held onto my glass to avoid a smash and the contents of beer ending up all over me.

At the flat the heating is on so it's nice and cosy. A shoulder of pork seasoned with salt, pepper, thyme and sage is roasting slowly. Mozart's La Clemenza di Tito is my afternoon opera. This morning it was Handel's Rodelinda. 

Gary, Ali and Alyssa are due around 6 pm resplendent with Rioja and good company. Had I felt as I did yesterday I would surely have cancelled. Will be interesting assessing my mood diary, the chart looks pretty volatile so far. I need my break.

Take care out there in this wind but do try to enjoy the sunshine if you can.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment