Sunday 13 January 2019

Roast Chicken and Petit Chablis.

Greetings on a rather windy Sunday. How are you all? I'm doing great aided and abetted by the Rams mighty win against the Cowboys last night. And West Ham won. Marching on to the NFC Championship game the Rams have no need to fear anyone. They can go toe to toe with the best of them. And there are some good teams left.

In fine fettle I took a wander out to The White Hart and had a splendid pint of Ghost Ship. Back home now I have put on Offenbach's La Belle Helene and come to talk to you all. After that a belated reading of The Sunday Times.

A treat awaits after that. Roast chicken with new potatoes, carrots, sprouts and kale with some gravy. And to splash out...there is an advantage in going to Welwyn in that I could try out the fine wine shop there for the first time...I bought a good bottle of Chablis. So I will indulge my decadence on this quiet Sunday.

What will the week bring me? I signed off in style of Friday when someone came back to me who I thought had been poached by someone else. She told me she wanted someone who was neutral to give her advice. Counselling has its place as I'm discovering in my own sessions but sometimes people want advice; and counsellors do not give counsel. Rather they pose questions and expect people to come up with their own answers. If one over thinks talking in riddles may not help.

There is a long way to go but I got off to a good start. A week at a time is the most sensible way forward. Enjoy your Sunday and see you again soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment