Tuesday 1 January 2019

Moving Unscathed into 2019.

Greetings, welcome and happy New Year to you all. The first post of a New Year. After a magical but flawed night out I woke to no hangover, no rain, no anxiety and no ill effects of what was. Brunching on bacon from The Ginger Pig I decided to have a bit of a walk. Only a couple of miles but was quite invigorating. The saw throat is threatening to morph into a cold but so be it.

There was some relief on my part when Sarah text last night to say we would be having a late lunch. Will head over in the next hour for a planned kick off at around 3.30. Bit like Christmas all over again, late, long, leisurely lunch.

The days of my holiday seem to be passing so fast. Soon it will be back to the chaos. I wonder what has happened in my absence? Thoughts have started to creep back into my mind. Work has been put aside and must remain there at least until Monday morning.

As is often the case on Bank Holidays I do find myself at a bit of loose end. So the radio keeps me company until the time comes to go to Sarah's.

Hope you all enjoy the day and that 2019 proves to be special for everyone.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment