Thursday 13 September 2012

Mind Blowing.

Today started very well and then well and truly fucked up. I have been left trying to get my head round the idea that I get head-hunted and then I don't even make the short-list for the job!??! That is what happened to me today. It's tempting to tell the world to fuck off and just go home. But where is and what is home? Now therein lies an interesting question.

I posted a few weeks ago that God moved in mysterious ways. By God he fucking does! I have spent the last 22 years in the world of the mad but this might be the maddest thing ever. People may say wonderful things about my work and my books but sadly that doesn't pay the considerable bills living here.

Now there is an angry post. Hopefully next time I on here I won't be so furious!

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment