Monday 6 August 2012

Condemned.

I had very much hoped to put up a nice post tonight. Indeed I did have a nice few days away from Hertfordshire and hoped to brighten up people's lives with that. Sadly though it was not be.

I got to work today to find a terribly formal letter waiting for me. Unusually I opened it quickly and it was the news that I expected. My pay appeal was completely dismissed out of hand. You may recall that I posted of a sense of resignation a couple of weeks ago. Well that is initially cushioning the blow. What was most hard is that the letter made me out to be a liar. It is so nice to get backing from people. But it wasn't to be.

So I will be leaving as soon as I can. Of course that may take a while, I can only take a job I can afford to take. That is if anyone bothers to take me seriously. I have a identified a suitably job. Problem is it is in Leeds-that is a place I have no desire to live in. That said the beer is cheap and no doubt rental prices are probably half what they are here. But I have to get an interview first. My life once again in the hands of others.

There is no good news today so I will leave it there.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment