Monday 20 August 2012

All Guns Blazing!

Finally a performance by the England cricket team that they can be proud of. It has been a poor series this summer and South Africa thoroughly deserve to be ranked number 1-they played better cricket than us. But what a way to go down fighting today. 45 for 4  and end up just 51 short chasing what would have been an England record in the 4th innings. So ends my summer of cricket-I have no interest in 1 day matches. Now I must prepare myself for the NFL in 3 weeks time.

Closer to home I went to a milestone today. Almost exactly a year after starting to write "Charon's Ferry" today I finally submitted it to the publisher. So keep keeping everything crossed for me on the job and book front.

We are witnessing the final hurrah of summer here in the UK. God it was hot yesterday. Yet in 2 weeks September will be upon us. I turn 43 just before then. Hope you all enjoy the rest of the summer.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment