Saturday 22 October 2011

A Mysterious Disappearance.

Greetings,

Back for the first time in nearly a week. One of the reasons for my absence is that life have been like riding out a storm recently-things have not gone smoothly. There are two things I have to do to stay well, manage my stress, and get lots of sleep at the weekend. And of course risperidone. But there is a third and thankfully very rare risk that can lead to relapse. If someone really annoys me, the end result is usually a rapid plummeting of my mood and the risk of psychosis.

Fortunately, most of the time I am very calm and nothing worries me. But leading into last weekend I was seething with rage. I won't bore any of you with the details but it was bad. I was fully expecting to have to have to hit the risperidone when the inevitable slump happened. But it never came.

Since Thursday life has been much smoother although the issue may not be resolved for some time.

This weekend I am recovering. All is smooth in my world. I went into town today to discover a new book shop has opened. Our old one closed a few months ago but I was delighted someone else has ventured into the murky world of book selling. I do so love books.

Talking of books I finally got round to writing chapter 18 of the new book today. I had not written for two weeks which was beginning to irritate me. But I had great success today and am once again back on the march.

I cooked a delicious curry tonight called a Gurda Keema, a dish of lamb mince and kidneys. Not to everyone's taste but I love kidneys. I didn't quite get it right as it needed more chilli but I will remember next time.

On a sadder note, something strange happened today. Yesterday I had nine 5 star reviews of my book on Amazon all of which were amazing. Today there are none. They have completely disappeared replaced by a button saying "be the first to review this book". Am utterly mystified, irritated and wondering how to get theme back

I suppose I will have to do some research. That's all for now, time to get back to my beer.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment