Sunday 16 October 2011

I Thought it was Fixed.

I had a visit yesterday from my friend's son to try to sort out my computer problems. It all was looking good yesterday but for some reason seems to have reverted to type again today. Have no idea what is wrong with it. But this site is working so I thought I'd do a quick post.

Today is actually quite a quiet Sunday. Had some very nice roast shoulder of pork and was very restrained not to open any rioja. Might have some tonight though. Now wondering what to do next. Feeling a bit restless. I had a terrible couples of days at the end of last week but things have calmed down and the expected plummeting mood did not come on. That is a good thing.

Had hoped to write some more of the book today but not really motivated enough to do that. Feeling I'm falling behind on that but maybe I will make some progress in the week.

Tomorrow takes me back to work a day that on paper looks fairly quiet. I doubt it will stay like that though. Maybe next time I'm on here I will have to say. But for now I'm off.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment