Friday 22 July 2011

Exciting News.

Well, it's the end of another week. Only 4 more weeks of work before my holiday. So what of today? Work was quiet, had a cancellation and just managed to catch up on my notes. The nice thing about Friday is that I finish at 4 pm. I drove home to Pink Floyd's "Delicate Sound of Thunder"- isn't "Wish You Were Here"  amazing live? No live cooking just some heated up stuff, was good though. And now a few beers and recorded episodes of Shameless.

But something really important happened today. I got my first professional peer review of "A Pillar of Impotence". The Madness and Literature website is an internationally recognised mental health source run by the University of Nottingham. And what a review it is:

http://www.madnessandliterature.org/literature.php?id=187&resultpage=1

I wonder where it might take me? The second great thing that happened today was Kevin Pietersen scoring his 18 test 100 for England and his 5th at Lord's-202 not out! A sight to see especially after he got his first 100.

Tomorrow brings boring domesticity, but at least I can watch the cricket while I clean. Then am out for dinner for my friends birthday. A day to look forward to.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment