Wednesday 13 July 2011

Another Great Review.

Keep checking amazon to see if I have 1. sold any more books-no, and 2. for new reviews. Thankfully I now have 3 and they are all great. See link below:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/1849913951/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

But I guess great reviews are no good if no one knows the book is there. Problem is I'm not sure where else to try for publicity and also seem to have so little time. If only I could get one of the nationals to take a look. But alas in the wider world I am but a nobody!

For some reason there was a big spike in viewers of the blog at 7 am UK time today. I wasn't up but thanks for looking.

So what of my fine beef and extravagent Iberico Jamon? Bit mixed to be honest. I overcooked the beef on Sunday, maybe 10 minutes too long so it wasn't as perfect as I'd hoped. But the supreme quality of the meat meant that it was still fantastic. As for the jamon, there is but one work-divine. Still got some left too.

I'm feeling quite well at the moment which is quite ironic in that I have finally got an appointmnet with my Doctor tomorrow. He is exceedingly hard to get hold of. When I booked it some weeks ago I had been experiencing some prolonged and unexplained tiredness. But now it's all gone. It will be good to see him though and I know that theoretically he likes to keep an eye on me. Oh that the rest of my mad friends could stay as well as I do most of the time. But the sad truth is that most of my friends never got out of that world. Here's to them.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment