Thursday 30 September 2010

God Moves in a Mysterious Way

Well it's been nearly a week since I was last on here. I had intended to do some blogging yesterday but my internet decided not to play ball.

First week of the new academic year, chaos ensued as expected but not quite as bad as last year. I've been doing quite lot of teaching this week. I'm not actually employed to teach but various programmes that are linked to mental health wheel me out a few times a year; most of the time it goes down extremely well. Today was excellent-I do so enjoy trying to shape the views of our future mental health professionals.

But it was one of the random turns of life that caught my attention. An e mail exchange leads to cup of coffee. Sat in Starbucks-yes we have one on campus-a most interesting proposition was put to me. Still early days and just an idea at the moment but if it does pan out it could take my life in a different direction. Won't be leaving Hertfordshire though.

Those who know me know that although I was brought up in religious way and went to school at religious schools I have rejected the idea of religion. But if there a God, he sure does move in mysterious ways! Too early to say what it is about but will comment on it if it pans out.

Bye for now,

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment