Sunday 5 September 2010

Lazy Sundays

Hi, I'm back.

As is my usual practice I'm having a quiet lazy Sunday. Been listening to Mozart and reading most of the afternoon. In fact with the exception of the girl in the shop I've not spoken a word to anyone all day.

It is sometimes very odd living alone. At times I crave it, just indulging in my own company doing what I want went I want. At other times I hate it. Not sure which sort of a day it is today, just feeling a bit flat I suppose.

Living with a mood disorder can frustrating. Wild swings of mood, at their worst accompanies by voices at the low end of the scale. Some weekends I get a little low; perhaps this weekend is one of them. Nothing really to worry about, I have been many times worse.

Very much hoping that the rare beef and nice rioja I'm intending to consume later will lift the mood; we shall see.

Oh, and it's back to work tomorrow. Been off the last 2 weeks so maybe the last day of the holiday is reflected in my mood; have some mixed feelings on returning.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment