Saturday 2 October 2010

The Rage Has Now Died Down

It's funny, but I'm normally a very calm person. Every now and again though I have a day that is full of rage. Usually it triggered by the actions of other people. When I was last in hospital in 1994 they kept trying to provoke that rage; but I would never let them see it. Sadly yesterday was one such day. Fuming late into the night.

Fortunately the rage has been assuaged today and am back to my usual calm self. In a way I'm not too surprised, last week was one of so many swings.

Normally I love having a job; and more especially my job. For years I was too ill to work; now I work full time. It is rarely boring but sometimes extremely irritating. Almost every early morning brings me a feeling of yearning for old days when I went to bed late and got up very late. But I usually get over that feeling quite quickly.

So I'm quite glad it is Saturday. Been a very quiet day so far. Mozart playing quietly in the background; boeuf bourguinan is marinading; and I'm tapping away on here. My mind is empty which is quite often a good thing. No disturbance in mood either. Long may that last.

The year marches ever onwards; hard to believe we are in October already. Quite like autumn although I'm not so convinced by the cold and rain; neither are really evident today. Thank goodness though for quiet weekends!

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment