Saturday 29 July 2023

I Thee Wed.

Greetings from the seaside. The air is salty, the gulls are screeching and the sun is trying hard to come out.

I'm in Kent to witness by friend Beth getting married. I've known her since she was 15 and at times we've been really close.

Her journey has not been without pitfalls but after many false dawns, impediment that is part of being human she will be married today. 

I'm actually quite anxious about going. I struggle with social situations, I don't do small talk and find it really hard meeting new people. 

But today is not about me, it's about Beth and Paul. The day I met him was one of the scariest days of my life. Dad nearly died that day. 6 years on though we are all good. 

Sunday lunch with dad tomorrow and then go home. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment