Saturday 22 July 2023

Praying for Rain.

Not often one sees the Australian Test Cricket Team praying for rain to save the day. But are on the run in the 4th Ashes Test of an epic series. England smashed them all over place yesterday. Today their prayers are answered and no play so far.

You find me on a wet July Saturday indoors with just the radio for company. 

The school year finished yesterday and after the tumultuous last couple of years I'm finally in control. It is incredibly busy but I got a lot done and everyone sees I'm doing well. Even those who have been so negative are praising me.

Sadly I don't get the long school holidays so I'm back in the office on Monday. We have decided to have a team lunch on Tuesday so we're off to The Turkish Kitchen after our meeting. Halal caters for the needs of an inclusive lunch. I for one am really looking forward to it.

So back to today and this weekend I lunched on clams with garlic, white wine and parsley. A Navarin of lamb is on the menu tonight. Roast beef tomorrow. 

Have a great weekend all.

I Heard a Voice  

No comments:

Post a Comment