Sunday 8 January 2023

Emerging at Dawn.

The last time I posted I was in a very dark place. Getting through Boxing Day was horrendous as I was totally overwhelmed. 

Almost two weeks later I'm much more stable. My return to work went well despite my fears. Effectively I have a new team. I will try to work having learnt the lessons of the many mistakes I made last year. 

That can wait though. It is Sunday and after pouring rain this morning the sun is trying to emerge and I can glimpse blue skies.

I'm listening to Madame Butterfly and just being me in the warmth of the flat that I now own. 

Roast chicken is on the menu tonight and I'll have bacon and lamb's kidney for lunch. A long time since I ate kidney. A love it or hate it ingredient. I love it.

The final weekend of the NFL regular season is upon us. A disastrous year for my Rams but sometimes injury destroys even good teams. 

Enjoy your Sunday. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment