Sunday 22 January 2023

Frosty Outlook.

A heavy frost has turned the land white. The bitter cold has been here for a week. I'm in the warm of home listening to Mozart and drinking coffee. 

I can't remember where I was at when I last posted but today I am in a fairly good position. Work has been very busy but going much better. Next Friday I get back to what I'm good at, people. 

The Lunar New Year is upon us. I won't be doing my traditional trip to see Yan at The Fu Hao but I will wish her and Lin a Happy New Year. 

Instead I will cook roast beef for dinner. My culinary adventures have been fun. Last night I cooked wild boar ragu for Sarah. First time I have cooked for friends in months. 

All part of my CBT programme to get my anxiety back under control. Much to my surprise it has been helpful. 

Enjoy your Sunday. 

I Heard a Voice. 

2 comments:

  1. You cooked wild boar! Guess what song that reminds me of: "The boar's head in hand bear I, bedecked with bays and rosemary!" I remember first hearing it sung by the King's College Choir on TV in a "Carols From King's " broadcast on PBS in 1995. To this day the word "boar" always makes me think of that song. I'm such an Anglophile that many things are associated (in my mind) with the King's College Choir. BTW there is a Boar's Head deli in Publix supermarket not far from where I live.
    I have to add that always enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’šπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§! I've been an Anglophile since early 1994.

    ReplyDelete