Sunday 29 January 2023

Smashing It.

Greetings on this grey Sunday. There has been a recent spike in viewing figures on my little blog. That's good. 

You find me listening to Don Giovanni and generally doing better. 

On Friday I had to once again get my brain in the right place and cast aside my fear. I say that because it was the first time I've ever delivered a webinar and also to see my first young person one to one since I left the University. 

Smashed it apparently! Yes I can still do it! Little by little I very much hope my confidence comes back. Having my three trainees logged in as well as some colleagues it was pretty daunting. But the words fab, amazing and precious indicate how well it went. 

For once I will let someone else into my treasured kitchen to cook for me. My friend Dale is cooking beef Wellington. Never tried it before. 

Enjoy your Sunday. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment