Sunday 15 January 2023

Prevailing in the Face of Fear.

A cold Sunday afternoon in my little part of Hertfordshire. I'm listening to Turandot and reviewing recent events. 

Life has not been easy for me recently. The dark despair of Boxing Day is gone but my battle with my own fear continues. 

My return to work has gone better than I expected and although hard I think I'm holding my own. 

By way of triumph over adversity I overcame my fear and visited Borough Market yesterday. It was packed but I did it. Lovely lunch at Brindisa then some lovely ingredients for culinary adventures. 

So there will be roast wild mallard for dinner tonight. 

I must continue to celebrate my victories over my demons. They have certainly been out to play the last months but sometimes I overcome.

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment