Sunday 10 July 2022

Too Early to Wake.

The sun is shining, the opera is playing and I should be relaxed. Sundays are for relaxing. Yet today I'm tired, full of self doubt and dreading tomorrow. 

What brought this on is obvious and not obvious. Waking early full of anxiety is always a recipe for disaster. Each morning for the last week I have woken early worrying about work. But why? It's going well according to most sources. Just not my own view. If I can overthink I will. 

Looking from another angle it may be little surprise given that four people connected one way or another to my life are having significant mental health issues. Two have been detained. The other two probably will be too. 

Keep in mind I never say no but I need to take time out. It's not that my mood is dipping. More that I'm doing too much.  Need to slow down. 

There will be a little respite as I have some time off this week. Must promise myself to use it wisely. 

Back to today though I must summon up motivation, have to cook lunch. Have a sea bream fillet for lunch and roast gammon for dinner. Hope that helps. 

I Heard a Voice 

No comments:

Post a Comment