Sunday 17 July 2022

Steaming Hot.

Greetings on this Sunday afternoon in England. The temperatures are rising, the humidity building. Tomorrow we will hit a record 40°.

I'm staying in listening to Puccini. I've been very shaky but otherwise OK. 

Last week was uneven, terrible anxiety for four days.

Brought on by poor sleep, obsessional work worries and dreams and overdoing it supporting too many people too much.

On a steadier trajectory now after some time off.

I'm a little apprehensive of next week but I will get through. 

Certainly need my summer break. Still a few weeks to go before I switch off the laptop at 5 pm on Friday 19th August for my long awaited rest.

Despite the heat roast lamb is on the menu with home made mint sauce. 

Take care in the hear and enjoy your Sunday. 

I Heard a Voice. 

2 comments:

  1. It's been so hot and humid that even thunderstorms only offer a BRIEF respite. The next day is back to sweltering. I can't wait for autumn. When it gets too hot, with a heat index, this is what I do: I raise a pen or magic marker like a magic wand, pretend to set off sparks, and yell "Periculum"(danger)!
    For some reason I like the sparks spell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I live on the East Coast of the USA.

    ReplyDelete