Sunday 12 December 2021

Changing Sunday, a Reflection

 On a grey but mild Sunday afternoon I'm listening to Mozart opera and keeping a low profile. True I went to the shop and to do the recycling but I don't really want to see anyone today. It was a difficult and anxious start as indeed it was yesterday. My thoughts pervade around work and how I will find myself wanting yet again tomorrow. It will dawn and I will get through it. 

What was blindingly obvious at several points this weekend I am much happier despite my fear.

Last night I took a journey through blog posts over the last two years. It reinforced how utterly miserable I had been in my old job. I felt I'd never get out and that was it.

Now as we approach Christmas the cherished and longed for change has happened! It is beyond my dreams. Now I've got to allow myself time to settle, time to be kind to myself and to believe. 

My confidence will return. Maybe too my mania, that would be awesome. But for now I will focus on today. 

Until next time. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment