Sunday 3 June 2012

It Is Possible to BBQ in the Rain!

God what an awful day! Cold, wet and horrible, it must be a Bank Holiday. We are after all English so it has to piss down on our parade. I was supposed to be BBQing at the Hedgehog today.

After a very bad night of nightmares full of people from my past I woke up feeling tired and shitty. Then I looked out the window-it looked terrible. But not one to shy away from cooking I went to the pub for the aforementioned BBQ. For the first hour and a half we cooked one burger. We of course kept ourselves full with the odd kebab. But then something strange happened. People started coming out for food. Kebabs went well in the end especially the chicken tikka ones. Almost sold out when I left.

I am now home. Had a bath and now watching news rerun on the events in London today. Who cares about the rain-we got through! Now for beer.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment