Tuesday 5 June 2012

All at Sea Today.

Well, it's 5 pm and I'm utterly fed up of today already. I have been cold, tired, and irritable ever since I got up but I don't know why. My mood is around 0 maybe a little lower. The plan I thought we had for today has been changed by someone who didn't bother to tell me. Not exactly happy!

Looking out of the window there is nothing to cheer the mind or the soul. It is wet, grey, and cold. With life in limbo I can't settle on a course of action. I would like to cook but I have nothing to cook as I was supposed to be going out tonight.

Perhaps it would have been better had I been at work. At least then I would not have the jubilee rammed down my throat for 4 consecutive days. Surely something else is going on in the world? I do actually quite like the queen but I'm getting very bored of it now.

Let's hope tomorrow picks up. I have to run a training course which is usually quite fun but I don't really feel up for at the moment. But for now I sit, wait, and smoulder on the arrogance of someone else's mind and desire-I'm not good at letting other dictate my life-had too many years of that in the Psychiatric System.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment